Friday, March 21, 2014

I am looking for talented individuals in all creative fields who have been inspired by fantasy or Sci-Fi. see the link below for further details.


I have recently agreed to write some articles for Legendarium/Middle-Earth Network.

I am particularly interested in interviewing and promoting talented individuals inspired by fantasy or Sci-Fi. Please note this does not have to be Tolkien or art related, I intend to cover all creative fields.

If this this sounds of interest please feel free to contact me at-
r.gilronan@yahoo.com


http://legendarium.mymiddleearth.com/2014/02/19/tolkien-inspired-artist-joe-gilronan-joins-the-legendarium-team/




Middle-earth Network: Community . Media . Publishing

A media company with branches in news, entertainment, broadcasting, publishing, social networking, new media development and higher education, centered around fantasy, science-fiction and history.


No comments: