Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A huge thank you to Lily for the wonderful gifts received today.

Thank you Lily Milos (you may know her from MiddleEarthNews)  a better person you will not meet. Today I received both a card featuring Smaug with the kindest message and a truly wonderful leather bookmarker depicting the fellowship. The thought that has gone into this gift is amazing, not only has it travelled all the way from New Zealand to America to Spain, but its made by Weta Workshop!! The gift and card from a true friend will be forever valued.
P.s if you pick up this post Lily I have emailed.
 

2 comments:

Laura Jean Griffiths said...

What a lovely gift, I also really like the card! This has just reminded me that I never got my paws on those LOTR/Hobbit Moleskine diaries that came out a bit ago, still fancy getting a hold of one! Hope you're well Joe :)

Joe Gilronan said...

Thanks Laura, yeah its a wonderful gift and I was sent one of those Diaries(they are brill). I don't know what I have done to deserve so many goodies, but must not complain. All well here apart from the rain. Very best wishes as ever, have a good week my friend.